The Heartspace is in an open plan space on the first floor of Hackney Downs Studios, perfect for artists or small businesses. There is a spirit of collaboration and a thriving community, many partnerships and friendships have been formed in the space.
It's a large shared studio featuring 37 individual mini-studios, ranging in size from 30 to 110 sq ft. Each independent artist or start-up has their own dedicated space alongside other makers, writers, photographers, painters, illustrators, costume designers, stylists, artists and other creative industries. There is a peculiar magic in the space which everyone contributes to and benefits from.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet included
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- From £250 per month