Situated on the ground floor, by our onsite wellness centre, studio 119 is a bright and airy studio with both skylights and windows.
It features a main office space with high ceilings as well as an annexed section that could form a meeting space, edit suite or storage.
The space is in a quiet and relaxed area of the building, ideal for those who enjoy peace and quiet. For that reason, anything music related or noisy isn't best suited to this studio.
You will have access to a communal kitchen and relaxed social area with open Wi-Fi.
Neighbours include architects, fashion designers and a yoga studio.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1830 per month
- 475 sq ft (44 sq m)