A large and bright space with high ceilings and plenty of natural light coming through original printwork windows, located on the second floor of Hackney Downs Studios.
It can comfortably fit up to 10 individuals, it shares a large communal kitchen and has access to an outside terrace.
Neighbours include well renowned record labels, graphic designers and many artists and small creative businesses in the co-working space nearby.
You'll also benefit from using our communal area, Fifi's Lounge - which includes a sitting area and open wifi.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:Store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1800 per month
- 475 sq ft (44 sq m)