Striking studio space with huge south-facing windows and lift access.
The studio is fitted with AC and features high ceilings, concrete flooring, green views and floor to ceilings windows onto a corridor for extra natural light.
It also features a breakout room for extra storage space that could be used as a separate meeting room. You'll have access to a relaxed communal kitchen and seating area.
Neighbours work in fashion, film, music and design.
We have studios with similar features so please check with us if you are looking for something in particular.
Send us your details and our dedicated resident curation team will review our portfolio and find you a studio that’s right for you.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / co-working studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including Brunswick East, The Well Garden wellbeing centre, Nudo hairdressers, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail & wine bar and zero waste shop, Re:Store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- From £2500 per month
- 635 sq ft (58 sq m)