Spacious open plan studio with high ceilings and great natural light via dual aspect windows.
The space is located on the first floor of Netil House, with goods lift access. It shares access to a communal kitchen and relaxed social area. It can comfortably accommodate up to 13 desks. Neighbours work in music, fashion, film and design.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £3250 per month
- 580 sq ft (53 sq m)