Studio 013 is a large and bright open plan studio measuring over 600 sq. ft. with south facing windows and plenty of natural light, located on the first floor at the back of Netil House.
A great blank canvas providing the perfect inspiration for the creative minds.
Neighbours work in music, fashion & design, architecture, TV & film and more.
If you’re looking for something in particular, let us know. Send us your details and our dedicated resident curation team will review our portfolio to find a studio that’s right for you.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1955 per month
- 600 sq ft (55 sq m)