A bright, blank canvas space with plenty of natural light, located on the third floor of Netil House.
This space is perfect if you're just starting up or a small creative business. The studio has lift access, a relaxed communal kitchen and meeting rooms located nearby. You'll be part of a community of creatives with neighbours in music, fashion, film and design.
The studio lies in close proximity to Netil House favourites, Netil360 rooftop, Bright restaurant as well as NT's bar.
We have studios with similar features so please check with us if you are looking for something in particular.
Send us your details and our dedicated resident curation team will review our portfolio and find a studio that’s right for you.
*Please note that the images shown are of a similar space.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1200 per month
- 215 sq ft (19 sq m)