Spacious studio with high ceilings and concrete flooring, located in a peaceful section on the second floor of Hackney Downs Studios, with lift access.
It is located close to an airy and bright communal area, which includes a newly refurbished kitchen and a relaxed seating area. Neighbours work in film and video production, fashion and graphic design. It would make an ideal workspace for a creative business of 6 individuals.
*Please note that the image shown is not of the actual space, but of a similar studio.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / co-working studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including Brunswick East Bakehouse, All Good Beer, The Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:Store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £890 per month
- 270 sq ft (25 sq m)