Studio 99 is a peaceful and bright studio with a green view, located in a calm corner of Hackney Downs Studios. It would make a perfect space for an artist, illustrator, designer or other fine arts.
This space it is located in a quiet section of the building which has recently been renovated, close to our resident cafe and a relaxed communal outdoor area.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and a zero waste store opening soon.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £900 per month
- 180 sq ft (16 sq m)