Generous sized studio of 540 square feet with natural light and high ceilings. It can comfortably fit around 10 desks, it also has an additional room that can function as an edit suite or meeting space.
It shares access to a large communal kitchen and to to a small outside terrace. Neighbours include well renowned record labels, a music festival and many artists and small creative businesses in the co-working space nearby.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / co-working studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including Brunswick East Bakehouse, All Good Beer, The Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and a zero waste shop Re:Store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1850 per month
- 540 sq ft (50 sq m)