In the heart of buzzing London Fields, public facing space offers a blank canvas for your brand.
This vast, high spec space has recently been updated to maximise the light with a striking glass front. It benefits from street access via a secure private entrance on Bocking Street, at the back of Netil House.
This workspace would work beautifully as a working space doubling as a showroom, for those looking both for a place to work and to showcase their brand.
Cleverly positioned lighting, minimalist feel layout and neutral material finishes provide you with the versatility to fully customise the space and your design display at its full potential.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of Hackney’s creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Adjacent to London Fields, the iconic 60s building is now home to over 100 studios, varying in size and accommodating designers, architects, artists, musicians and other creative practitioners.
The unique working environment at Netil House offers an inspirational place to work, network and socialise. With its own famous roof terrace Netil360 to utilise, there is also an abundance of close-by shops, restaurants, bars and markets, providing the perfect setting for those looking for more than just a workspace.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2995 per month
- 592 sq ft (54 sq m)
Coming up on 7th October, 2022