An exciting opportunity for a creative brand to move into a newly refurbished, public facing space measuring 560 square feet.
The studio / retail space is glass fronted and it features a secure private entrance via Bocking Street, at the back of Netil House. It is also easily accessible from the main building.
This truly unique space boasts high ceilings, plenty of natural light, a raised level and access to a communal kitchen. It benefits from easy delivery access.
This space is part of a dynamic creative community tucked away in a quiet section of Netil House, with neighbours working in fashion, design, architecture, music and events.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2600 per month
- 560 sq ft (52 sq m)
Coming up on 3rd November, 2021