South Yellow Hall
South Yellow Hall is a very impressive ground floor studio with floor to ceiling windows, skylights and excellent access. It is a bright and airy space, with a water source and fantastic mezzanine area adding depth and character.
Previously used as as a studio by an architect firm, the space has real potential to be used a shop front, with street access and great foot traffic.
You'll also be able to access communal kitchens, a meeting room and lots of other shared space.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2460 per month
- 590 sq ft (54 sq m)