Shop 8 - Retail space
A retail space is now available for public facing creative businesses and retail. Set on the frontage of an old print works building, hosting a diverse range of small creative business, this is the perfect opportunity to join a community of artists, designers and makers within Hackney Downs Studios.
This retail space welcomes independent and creative lifestyle brands, which will complement the existing retailers at Hackney Downs Studios, including a cocktail bar, a zero-waste shop, a record store and a wellness centre.
Currently operating as a weaving studio, the space is flooded with natural light and would suit businesses who would benefit from a host of creative customers passing its doors every day.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / shared studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1595 per month
- 415 sq ft (38 sq m)