Netil Studio 14
A bright, blank canvas space of 110 sq.ft. with plenty of natural light, located on the first floor of Netil House.
This space is perfect for an individual starting up or for 2 team members. The studio has lift access, a relaxed communal kitchen and meeting rooms located nearby.
You will have access to a relaxed communal kitchen and social area.
Neighbours include music producers, architects, photographers, graphic designers and more.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of Hackney’s creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Adjacent to London Fields, the iconic 60s building is now home to over 100 studios, varying in size and accommodating designers, architects, artists, musicians and other creative practitioners.
The unique working environment at Netil House offers an inspirational place to work, network and socialise. With its own famous roof terrace Netil360 to utilise, there is also an abundance of close-by shops, restaurants, bars and markets, providing the perfect setting for those looking for more than just a workspace.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £725 per month
- 110 sq ft (10 sq m)
Coming up on 15th February, 2022