Netil Studio 12
Adaptable space with great natural light located on the first floor of Netil House, with lift access. Currently used as a barber shop, it would make the perfect starter space for a small creative company or a group of 3/4 individuals.
You'll have access to a recently refurbished kitchen and relaxed communal area. It is an ideal opportunity to join the Netil Studios wing of Netil House, featuring a diverse range of creatives, including musicians, sound designers & producers, architects and more.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £950 per month
- 141 sq ft (13 sq m)