The Arches are some of our most in demand spaces at Hackney Downs Studios, suitable for a huge variety of different creative pursuits. This space has been used both as a workshop and as a showroom.
This 800 sq.ft. arch is a robust space would be suitable for light industrial work or heavier projects, with good access for loading and natural light. It has high ceilings, concrete flooring, exposed brick walls and its own sink.
Neighbours are framers, woodworker, architects and Barber's Gym, amongst other creatives.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2485 per month
- 800 sq ft (74 sq m)