The Arches are some of our most in demand spaces at Hackney Downs Studios, and can be used for a huge variety of different creative pursuits. This space has been used both as a workshop and studio.
This 400 square feet workshop has easy loading access and plenty of natural light. It is a robust space suitable for light industrial work and heavier projects.
You will have access to a shared communal kitchen and sitting area with open Wi-Fi.
Neighbours are framers, woodworker, architects and Barber's Gym, amongst other creatives.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1515 per month
- 400 sq ft (37 sq m)