Affordable studio with natural light, located in a calm corner of Hackney Downs Studios. It would make a perfect space for an artist, illustrator or designer. It has also been used as office space by small creative teams of 3 individuals.
You will have access to a recently renovated communal kitchen.
This studio is located in close proximity to downmarket_, Hackney Downs Studios destination featuring a cafe, bakery, bottle and plant shop, evening kitchen and event space.
*Please note that the images shown are of a similar studio.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / co-working studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £645 per month
- 140 sq ft (13 sq m)