A bright and airy starter space with big windows and lovely views of a garden, located on the second floor of Hackney Downs Studios.
The great light would make this space perfect as an artist / print / design or architect studio.
You'll have access to a recently refurbished communal kitchen and to a relaxed sitting area.
It is located on a peaceful corridor, so it would be perfect for someone whose work complements the atmosphere. Neighbours are fine art painters, graphic designers, illustrators and an acclaimed music festival founders.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / workspaces.
It's also home to downmarket_ - our retail space bringing together a cafe, bakery, kitchen, and event space featuring a bottle and plant shop, pop-ups as well as a great outdoor space.
Our shops include The Well Garden wellbeing centre, Barber’s Gym, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, zero waste shop Re:store and plant shop Leaf Envy.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £695 per month
- 166 sq ft (15 sq m)