A unique space located in the heart of the building, on the first floor of Hackney Downs Studios. It has a main office area, a private kitchenette and an additional private meeting room. The studio would suit a creative company that would need separate office spaces.
The space has been used by a post production company / colour grading suit and it would be ideal for editors, motion graphic artists and filmmakers. Skylights are due to be installed in a part of this studio.
You'll have access to a communal kitchen and will benefit from using our communal area, Fifi's Lounge - which includes a sitting area and open wifi.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:Store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1595 per month
- 645 sq ft (59 sq m)