First floor studio measuring 654 sq.ft with natural light through skylights, painted wooden floors and exposed industrial beams. A great blank canvas providing the perfect inspiration for the creative minds.
The space benefits from private and easy access from our reception area, ideal for businesses that have clients visiting or daily incoming and outgoing post.
This studio is situated in a quiet section of the building, therefore anything noise related isn't best suited for this space.
You'll have access to a shared kitchen and will benefit from using our relaxed communal area, which includes a sitting area and open wifi.
Neighbours work in Film & TV, post production, design & fashion and other creative fields.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2430 per month
- 654 sq ft (60 sq m)