Private office with natural light and water access, located in a quiet section of Hackney Downs Studios. Neighbours include painters, stylists, film producers and book publishers. It can comfortably fit 8 individuals.
You'll also have access to communal kitchen areas.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / co-working studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including Brunswick East Bakehouse, All Good Beer, The Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and a zero waste shop Re:Store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1775 per month
- 430 sq ft (39 sq m)