Located on the third floor, studio 320 is a spacious 377 square feet space with goods lift access.
Flooded with light and featuring high ceilings, this airy open plan space has access to a recently refurbished kitchen and sitting area.
The studio would be ideal for a team of up to 8 individuals, perfect for a growing creative company.
Neighbours work in fashion, architecture, design, music, publications and more creative fields.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of Hackney’s creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Adjacent to London Fields, the iconic 60s building is now home to over 100 studios, varying in size and accommodating designers, architects, artists, musicians and other creative practitioners.
The unique working environment at Netil House offers an inspirational place to work, network and socialise. With its own famous roof terrace Netil360 to utilise, there is also an abundance of close-by shops, restaurants, bars and markets, providing the perfect setting for those looking for more than just a workspace.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1750 per month
- 377 sq ft (35 sq m)