Large bright open plan studio with kitchenette and plenty of natural light, located on the second floor of Netil House. It has goods lift access, high ceilings, concrete floor and easy access to our resident cafe.
The space has plenty of natural light coming through big windows. It can comfortably accommodate 14 desks. Neighbours work in music, fashion, film and design.
*Please note that the images shown are of a similar studio.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of Hackney’s creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Adjacent to London Fields, the iconic 60s building is now home to over 100 studios, varying in size and accommodating designers, architects, artists, musicians and other creative practitioners.
The unique working environment at Netil House offers an inspirational place to work, network and socialise. With its own famous roof terrace Netil360, there is also an abundance of close-by shops, restaurants, bars and markets, including Eat Work Art’s own Netil Market, providing the best setting for those looking for more than a workplace.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2875 per month
- 625 sq ft (58 sq m)
Coming up on 8th November, 2021