Flooded with light coming through skylights and featuring high ceilings and a glass door.
This recently refurbished space is located on the third floor of Netil House. It shares access to a recently refurbished kitchen and sitting area.
The studio would be ideal for a team of up to 5 individuals, perfect for a growing creative company.
Neighbours work in fashion, architecture, design, music, publications and more creative fields.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1250 per month
- 247 sq ft (22 sq m)