Intimate and affordable starter space available in a peaceful section on the third floor of Netil House.
The space doesn't share walls with other studios and is minimally affected by external noise, therefore it would make a great podcast room.
Alternatively, it would make a great storage space.
Enjoy a lovely view onto our buzzing resident cafe NT’s terrace in the quiet of your own private space.
You'll have access to a relaxed communal kitchen and to a meeting room located on the same floor.
Neighbours work in media, design, fashion, and other creative fields.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £300 per month
- 48 sq ft (4 sq m)