A modern studio brimming with light through large original feature windows. This well-proportioned space is open-plan, clean and neutral.
Located on the third floor of Netil House and benefitting from lift access, this studio is in close proximity to hot spots Netil360 rooftop and NT’s cafe & bar.
There is an immaculate communal kitchen space located nearby and all the social spots a stone's throw away for those looking to network with neighbouring creatives who work in music, fashion, film and design.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of Hackney’s creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Adjacent to London Fields, the iconic 60s building is now home to over 100 studios, varying in size and accommodating designers, architects, artists, musicians and other creative practitioners.
The unique working environment at Netil House offers an inspirational place to work, network and socialise. With its own famous roof terrace Netil360 to utilise, there is also an abundance of close-by shops, restaurants, bars and markets, providing the perfect setting for those looking for more than just a workspace.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2195 per month
- 420 sq ft (39 sq m)