Located on the third floor, studio 305 is a 280 sq.ft. space with high ceilings, skylights and goods lift access.
The studio is flanked on one side with floor to ceiling windows that look onto a communal corridor.
This flexible, light and airy open plan space can be easily be transformed to your own requirements. It would make an ideal ideal creative workspace for 7 to 8 people. It has access to communal kitchen and relaxed communal area. Neighbours work in fashion, design, architecture, video production and animation.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1295 per month
- 280 sq ft (26 sq m)