Spacious studio / private office located on the second floor of Hackney Downs Studios, with lift access.
The studio is fitted with AC and also has a huge south-facing window that floods the room with plenty of natural light. It has high ceilings, concrete flooring, green views and floor to ceilings windows onto a corridor for extra natural light.
It also has a breakout room for extra storage space or separate meeting room. You'll have access to a relaxed communal kitchen and seating area. Neighbours work in fashion, film, music and design.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2615 per month
- 635 sq ft (58 sq m)