A bright, generous sized studio with high ceilings and great natural light coming through original printworks windows.
It is located on the second floor, in a peaceful section of Hackney Downs Studios, with goods lift access.
Currently housing a multi award-winning music magazine, the studio can comfortably fit up to 9 individuals. It has access to a bright, spacious social area and communal kitchen.
Neighbours work in film and video and music production, fashion and graphic design.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1595 per month
- 375 sq ft (34 sq m)