Bright and airy studio with skylights being installed, located on the second floor of Hackney Downs Studios, with access to a quiet communal kitchen.
Studio neighbours work in fashion, design, casting, and other creative fields.
You'll benefit from using our communal area, including open Wi-Fi.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / shared studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, vintage store FILES, NUDO hairdressers, Love Bloom florist, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1800 per month
- 410 sq ft (38 sq m)
Coming up on 1st June, 2021