Bright and airy studio with skylights being installed, located on the second floor of Hackney Downs Studios, near a quiet communal kitchen.
Your neighbours work in fashion, design, casting, and other creative fields. You'll benefit from using our communal area, Fifi's Lounge - which includes a seating area and open wifi.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1600 per month
- 410 sq ft (38 sq m)