This slick, open plan space with high ceilings and striking polished concrete flooring is positioned within easy access to our resident cafe and sunny terrace.
Located on the second floor, this studio is conveniently placed next to goods lift access with neighbours who work in music, production and fashion.
It belongs to a bright, peaceful corridor which features a communal kitchen area for your team to enjoy.
Its large open format makes it a great space for up-to 12 individuals or to house the creation of ambitious projects.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of Hackney’s creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Adjacent to London Fields, the iconic 60s building is now home to over 100 studios, varying in size and accommodating designers, architects, artists, musicians and other creative practitioners.
The unique working environment at Netil House offers an inspirational place to work, network and socialise. With its own famous roof terrace Netil360 to utilise, there is also an abundance of close-by shops, restaurants, bars and markets, providing the perfect setting for those looking for more than just a workspace.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2995 per month
- 550 sq ft (51 sq m)