Large bright open plan studio with private kitchenette and plenty of natural light, located on the second floor of Netil House. It has goods lift access, high ceilings, concrete floor and easy access to our resident cafe.
The space has plenty of natural light coming through big windows. It can comfortably accommodate 12 desks.
Neighbours work in music, fashion, film and design.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2510 per month
- 520 sq ft (48 sq m)