Peaceful office space with skylight for natural light, located on the second floor of Hackney Downs Studios.
It's a very flexible space that can easily be transformed to your own requirements.
This studio has access to a quiet communal kitchen and social area. You'll also benefit from using our relaxed communal area, which includes open wifi.
Neighbours work in fashion, design, casting and other creative fields.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / co-working studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including Brunswick East Bakehouse, All Good Beer, The Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and a zero waste shop Re:Store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1200 per month
- 240 sq ft (22 sq m)