A unique creative space with natural light, located on the first floor of Hackney Downs Studios. The studio features a unique glass front making it feel bright and edgy.
It has goods lift access and floor to ceiling windows facing a hallway close to the communal kitchen.
This space would be well suited for a small design agency or other creative business of up-to 3 individuals.
Neighbours work in music, fashion, film and design.
If you’re looking for something in particular, let us know. Send us your details and our dedicated resident curation team will review our portfolio to find a studio that’s right for you.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / workspaces.
It's also home to downmarket_ - our retail space bringing together a cafe, bakery, kitchen, and event space featuring a bottle and plant shop, pop-ups as well as a great outdoor space.
Our shops include The Well Garden wellbeing centre, vintage store FILES, NUDO hairdressers, Love Bloom florist, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £865 per month
- 195 sq ft (18 sq m)