A unique creative space with natural light, located on the first floor of Hackney Downs Studios. The glass front allows for the studio to feel bright, airy and edgy.
It has goods lift access and floor to ceiling windows facing a hallway close to the communal kitchen.
This space would be well suited for a small design agency or other creative business of up to 3 individuals.
Neighbours work in music, fashion, film and design.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £915 per month
- 195 sq ft (18 sq m)