2 Netil Lane
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to take on a highly desired and impressive studio on Netil Lane, on the ground level of Netil House.
This unique public facing studio / retail space is a vast 1400 sq.ft. has glass shop front, high ceilings and generous mezzanine level.
It can be used for a huge variety of different creative pursuits. The studio is currently occupied by a video production company, but will suit any public facing creative businesses and retail. It is completely self-contained with own toilet and kitchen.
The space is flooded with natural light and would suit businesses who would benefit from a host of creative customers passing its doors every day.
It could be rented with an additional back studio / private meeting room of 680 sq.ft., for a total square footage of 2080. Contact our team to find out more.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £5800 per month
- 1400 sq ft (130 sq m)
Coming up on 15th September, 2020