2 Netil Lane
One of our most impressive spaces has just become available to occupy. Located on Netil Lane, this vast studio features a public facing window perfect for showcasing a creative brand.
1400 sq. ft., with floor to ceiling windows and a generous mezzanine, it can be used for a huge variety of creative pursuits. It is completely self-contained with own toilet and kitchen.
The space is flooded with natural light and would suit businesses who would benefit from a host of creative customers passing its doors every day.
It could be rented with an additional back studio / private meeting room of 680 sq.ft., for a total square footage of 2080. Contact our team to find out more.
If you’re looking for something in particular, let us know. Send us your details and our dedicated resident curation team will review our portfolio and find you a studio that’s right for you.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £5800 per month
- 1400 sq ft (130 sq m)
Coming up on 1st May, 2021