Spacious studio of 560 square feet, featuring high ceilings and natural light flooding through big windows with a wonderful green view of a garden.
It is located on the first floor of Hackney Downs Studios with goods lift access. It has access to a communal kitchen and relaxed social area.
It would make an ideal space for a creative business or for a group of freelancers of up to 13 individuals.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1950 per month
- 560 sq ft (52 sq m)
Coming up on 15th September, 2020