Affordable studio located on the first floor of Netil House, with lift access.
The space has previously been occupied by a fashion designer.
Located in a peaceful section of the building and minimally affected by external noise, it would work particularly well as a podcast room. Also suitable for businesses in need of a quiet space for hosting frequent virtual meetings and zoom calls.
It would also work for other small creative businesses, as it can be easily customised and adapted to your own requirements.
Neighbours include fashion designers and labels, PR agencies and architects.
You'll have access to a newly refurbished communal kitchen area. Studio 115 is peaceful, but close to NT's bar & cafe and Netil360 Rooftop, all on the upper floors of Netil House.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £475 per month
- 100 sq ft (9 sq m)