Bright and airy open plan studio with high ceilings and natural light. Located on the first floor of Netil House, it features wonderful views of the East London skyline.
A great blank canvas providing the perfect inspiration for a creative team of up to 20 individuals.
It shares access to a newly refurbished communal kitchen and sitting area. Neighbours work in fashion, design, architecture, music, and other creative fields.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s Bar & cafe and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £4540 per month
- 1022 sq ft (94 sq m)