Spacious open plan studio with high ceilings and natural light flooding through big windows, with a wonderful view of the East London skyline.
It is located on the first floor of Netil House with goods lift access, close to a newly refurbished communal kitchen area. It would make an ideal space for a large creative business or for a group of freelancers.
Ideal for creative teams of up to 14 individuals.
Neighbours work in fashion & design, TV & film, music and other creative fields.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s Bar & cafe and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2985 per month
- 635 sq ft (58 sq m)