A large bright and spacious open plan studio of 830 sq.ft. with great natural light. It can comfortably accommodate up to 17 desks.
Located on the first floor of Netil House and benefitting from goods lift access, it features high ceilings, concrete floors and a private kitchenette.
It shares access to a communal kitchen and relaxed communal area.
It has previously been used as an architect studio. Neighbours work in music, fashion, film and design.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of Hackney’s creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Adjacent to London Fields, the iconic 60s building is now home to over 100 studios, varying in size and accommodating designers, architects, artists, musicians and other creative practitioners.
The unique working environment at Netil House offers an inspirational place to work, network and socialise. With its own famous roof terrace Netil360, there is also an abundance of close-by shops, restaurants, bars and markets, including Eat Work Art’s own Netil Market, providing the best setting for those looking for more than a workplace.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £3295 per month
- 830 sq ft (77 sq m)