A large bright and spacious open plan studio of 830 sq.ft. with great natural light. It can comfortably accommodate up to 15 desks.
Located on the first floor of Netil House and benefitting from goods lift access, it features high ceilings, concrete floors and a private kitchenette.
It shares access to a communal kitchen and relaxed communal area.
It has previously been used as an architect studio. Neighbours work in music, fashion, film and design.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £3350 per month
- 830 sq ft (77 sq m)
Coming up on 24th September, 2021