Spacious open plan studio with high ceilings located on the first floor of Netil House, with lift access.
Perfect as a photography or film studio for teams of up to 8. The space is located in a peaceful section of the building, with access to a newly refurbished communal kitchen area.
Neighbours work in film, fashion, design, music and more.
*Please note that the images shown are not of the actual space, but of a similar studio.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1470 per month
- 345 sq ft (32 sq m)