This space would be ideal as a showcase studio or as an office space. It is located on the first floor of Netil House, close to a newly refurbished communal kitchen area.
It has goods lift access and floor to ceiling windows facing a hallway close to the communal kitchen. It has previously been used as a bridal boutique and as a design studio.
The brand new feature studio lights are a unique individual addition, while the glass front allows for the studio to feel bright, airy and edgy. This space would be well suited for a start-up, small design agency or a showcase studio.
Neighbours work in music, fashion, film and design.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1000 per month
- 300 sq ft (27 sq m)