A lovely blank canvas studio which could make the perfect media or photography production suite. Its open plan format makes it a superb base for a creative business with big ideas.
It shares access to newly refurbished communal kitchen and social area. The space is located in a peaceful section of the building, on the first floor of Netil House.
Neighbours work in music, fashion, film and design.
If you’re looking for something in particular, let us know. Send us your details and our dedicated resident curation team will review our portfolio to find a studio that’s right for you.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2400 per month
- 680 sq ft (63 sq m)
Coming up on 1st May, 2021