A real blank canvas studio, providing the perfect inspiration for creative minds. This airy open plan space can easily be transformed to suit your own requirements. It would make a superb base for an established agency, film or media production suite.
It shares access to newly refurbished communal kitchen and social area. The space is located in a peaceful section of the building, on the first floor of Netil House. Neighbours work in music, fashion, film and design.
Limited time offer: 2 months free rent plus removal and move in costs covered. Offer valid when signing up before March 2020.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2700 per month
- 680 sq ft (63 sq m)