An exciting opportunity for brand to move into a highly desired and rarely available studio / retail space on the ground floor of Netil House.
This truly unique public facing space has glass shop front, exposed brick walls, water access and a spacious mezzanine level.
It measures 515 square feet, with 355 sq. ft. on the ground floor and 160 sq.ft. on the mezzanine level.
The space is flooded with natural light and would suit businesses who would benefit from a host of creative customers passing its doors every day.
The studio is currently occupied by a perfumery lab, but will suit any public facing creative businesses and retail.
This space is part of a dynamic creative community, with neighbours working in design, architecture, fashion and other fine arts.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2400 per month
- 515 sq ft (47 sq m)
Coming up on 1st April, 2021