This is an exciting opportunity for your brand to move in to one of our coveted and rarely available studios.
This retail space is situated in close proximity to the main entrance and boasts The Guardian-approved Bright restaurant and Experimental Perfume Club as its neighbours.
This space is a spacious 505 sq.ft. and has its own private entrance, plenty of natural light coming through big windows and a private kitchenette. It is located on the ground floor, on a raised level.
It can be used for a huge variety of different creative pursuits. The studio is currently occupied by a hair salon, but will suit any public facing creative businesses and retail.
If you’re looking for something in particular, let us know. Send us your details and our dedicated resident curation team will review our portfolio and find you a studio that’s right for you.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2050 per month
- 505 sq ft (46 sq m)