A unique and bright space with plenty of natural light and exposed brick wall. It is located on the first floor at the back of Netil House, in a peaceful section of the building.
It can accommodate up to 12 individuals comfortably. Perfect for a growing creative business, group of freelancers or individual maker.
You will have access to a newly refurbished communal kitchen and sitting area.
Neighbours work in fashion, TV & film, media and publications.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of Hackney’s creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Adjacent to London Fields, the iconic 60s building is now home to over 100 studios, varying in size and accommodating designers, architects, artists, musicians and other creative practitioners.
The unique working environment at Netil House offers an inspirational place to work, network and socialise. With its own famous roof terrace Netil360 to utilise, there is also an abundance of close-by shops, restaurants, bars and markets, providing the perfect setting for those looking for more than just a workspace.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2250 per month
- 540 sq ft (50 sq m)
Coming up on 23rd February, 2022