This striking studio is modern, yet atmospheric, incorporating brick walls and plenty of depth.
Positioned in a tranquil place of the building on the first floor, the studio benefits from quiet and calm, whilst only a stones throw away from all the social hubs and conveniences of Broadway Market and London Fields.
The generous studio receives plenty of light from the windows throughout the day and it's open plan makes it the perfect place to set-up for a studio. It's recently been refurbished to an impressive standard.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of Hackney’s creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Adjacent to London Fields, the iconic 60s building is now home to over 100 studios, varying in size and accommodating designers, architects, artists, musicians and other creative practitioners.
The unique working environment at Netil House offers an inspirational place to work, network and socialise. With its own famous roof terrace Netil360 to utilise, there is also an abundance of close-by shops, restaurants, bars and markets, providing the perfect setting for those looking for more than just a workspace.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1995 per month
- 540 sq ft (50 sq m)