A unique and bright space with plenty of natural light and exposed brick wall. It is located on the first floor at the back of Netil House, in a peaceful section of the building.
It can accommodate up to 12 individuals comfortably. Perfect for a growing creative business, group of freelancers or individual maker.
You will have access to a newly refurbished communal kitchen and sitting area.
Neighbours work in fashion, TV & film, media and publications.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2300 per month
- 540 sq ft (50 sq m)