Bright and airy starter space, ideal for a small creative team of up to 3 individuals.
The studio is located in a peaceful section of the building, on the first floor. You'll have full access to a recently refurbished communal kitchen and sitting area.
Neighbours work in fashion design, music and events.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £850 per month
- 170 sq ft (15 sq m)