A bright open plan studio measuring 175 square feet. A great blank canvas studio providing the perfect inspiration for creative minds.
This space is located on the first floor at the back of Netil House, ensuring a peaceful working environment. It is also easily accessible from the main building. Ideal for a creative team of up to 4 individuals.
You will have access to a quiet communal kitchen and social area.
Neighbours work in fashion, TV & film, media and publications.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of Hackney’s creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Adjacent to London Fields, the iconic 60s building is now home to over 100 studios, varying in size and accommodating designers, architects, artists, musicians and other creative practitioners.
The unique working environment at Netil House offers an inspirational place to work, network and socialise. With its own famous roof terrace Netil360, there is also an abundance of close-by shops, restaurants, bars and markets, including Eat Work Art’s own Netil Market, providing the best setting for those looking for more than a workplace.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £945 per month
- 175 sq ft (16 sq m)