Private studio measuring 226 square feet, currently occupied by an acclaimed music composer.
It would work equally well as a music studio with additional soundproofing, or as an office for a growing creative business or group of freelancers. It can comfortably accommodate up to 6 desks.
It's located on the first floor of Netil House and it shares access to a newly refurbished kitchen and relaxed communal area.
Neighbours work in music, fashion, film and design.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £895 per month
- 226 sq ft (20 sq m)
Coming up on 16th February, 2021